Swap Meet Map
Swap Meet Regulations
On Site Conveniences
|Regulations for the Duncan Swap Meet |
Automotive Swap Meet at the Stephens County Oklahoma Fairgrounds
March 20, 21, and 22nd 2014
(Setup on Thursday March 20, 2014)
Duncan Swap Meet Regulations
The few people who cause trouble force regulations on us all. It is an unfortunate fact of life. To make things go a little smoother for all of us, the staff of the Duncan Swap Meet will require all vendors and visitors to follow these regulations.
1. You must have a Duncan Swap Meet Booth Pass to enter the special Vendor's Area.
2. No open flames for cooking or any other purpose. All cooking on the swap meet grounds must follow the Stephens County Fire Ban requirements in effect during the Duncan Swap Meet.
3. No Alcohol - Fair ground rules......
4. No Firearms of any kind - Fair ground rules......
5. No neeked running around...
6. No drugs - State and federal laws.....
7. No stupid people - my law.......